Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thanks to Everyone Who Picked Up a Copy of Rotter Nation and Rotter Apoclayse

I want to thank everyone who picked up a free Kindle copy of Rotter Nation and Rotter Apocalypse. I hope you enjoy them. If you do, please leave a review of the books on Amazon so others can enjoy them as well.

If you liked my writing and want more, there are plenty of other books of mine out there. Rotter World, the first book in the trilogy, is still available from Permuted Press. If zombies are your thing, pick up my novellas Dead Water and Nazi Ghouls From Space, or my anthology Cruise of the Living Dead: A Zombie Anthology. Maybe your tastes lie more with the undead rather than the living dead, in which case you will want to read The Vampire Hunters trilogy. And if you like your monsters kaiju style, then check out Yeitso, my homage to the big monster movies of the 1950s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment