Thursday, August 25, 2016

I'll Be Participating in the Vampire Books for Blood Drive 1-31 October 2016

From 1-31 October, Scott Burtness, author of Wisconsin Vampire, will be holding his third annual Vampire Books for Blood charity event to benefit the American Red Cross and the Canadian Blood Services. I'm honored to be part of this year's event.

For the month of October, I will donate 50% of my net royalties from every on-line sale of The Vampire Hunters, Vampyrnomicon, Dominion, and The Vampire Hunters Omnibus to The American Red Cross. This includes all sales from Amazon, CreateSpace, and Nook.

This is an incredibly worthy event and I hope all of you will participate. If you've already purchased my books, then please buy from one of the other writers involved in the event. For a list of those vampire writers who are also participating, please check here.


No comments:

Post a Comment