Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reminder: I'll Be Attending Spooky Mayhem 1-3 April in Orlando and Fandomonium 9 April in Gainesville

I just wanted to remind everyone that I'll be attending Spooky Mayhem 1-3 April at The Wyndham Hotel in Orlando. I'll be sharing a table with Mitch Hyman, the father of Bubba, the Redneck Werewolf and Vinnie and Mook: Hitmen in Paradise. We'll be located in the "The Dark Alley" along with the Coffee Shop of Horrors. If you swing by to say hello, I promise you'll have the time of your death... er, I mean the time of your life.

On 9 April, I'll be attending Fandomonium: A Library Comic Con Event at the Alachua County Headquarters Library at 401 University Avenue in Gainesville. At 2:30 I'll join other writers and artists on the "Comics Are For Everyone" panel in Meeting Room B.

I hope to see a lot of you at one of the two events. 


No comments:

Post a Comment